Reasons Parents choose Clear Steps Plus Education Tuition
Children come to Clear Steps Plus tuition sessions for a number of reasons, including:
- To build confidence in English or Maths from Reception children to Year 11
- To improve reading, writing and spelling
- To identify certain learning difficulties and receive tuition tailored to their specific needs
- Targeted tuition to prepare for SATS
- To catch up if they have fallen behind at school
- Targeted tuition to prepare for entrance exams
- Tuition to improve GCSE grades (the new 9-1 gradings)
- If home schooled, we can support by providing tuition on parts of the curriculum that parents are not confident with.
At Clear Steps Plus Education we believe every child should have the support they deserve to reach their full potential. The development of a child's self-esteem and belief in themselves is fundamental in everything that we do at Clear Steps Plus. Therefore, all sessions are personalised addressing your child's targets and will support their progress in a fun and engaging way. Clear Steps Plus Education work with 'outstanding' teachers in order to ensure that all of the children whom we tutor are provided with the best quality teaching, which will in turn have the greatest impact on a child's progress and confidence. It has proven particularly valuable to have teachers with experience of both primary and secondary teaching when students are being tutored for Year 6 SATS and moreover the 11+ Entrance exams.