After an extensive hiatus due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Clear Steps Plus Education are happy to announce that we re-opened on Saturday 29th August 2020. However, we are only able to do so by following the guidelines provided by the government in regard to hygiene and social distancing.
We have already carried out trial sessions for Mock exams during July and August, and are confident that we can continue to operate in a way that is safe for your child.
During this trial sessions, all tutors and students adhered to the following guidelines:
- Pre-covid assessment forms were completed prior to allowing our learners to enter the building.
- We carried out a full anti-bacterial clean of the premises throughout the day including before, between and after the session had finished.
- We enforced a 2 metre distance between all students and tutors.
- We all wore face masks throughout the session.
- Parents were not allowed inside the building, and had to queue outside in a socially distanced manner. The learners were signed in on their parent’s behalf.
We believe that by observing these simple rules, we can continue to provide educational services to those who need them – without risking anyone’s health and safety.
If you have any further questions regarding our reponse to COVID-19 and our re-opening, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
You can view our Covid-19 Risk Assessment here.